ePMP Force 190
The ePMP™ Force 190 provides up to 200 Mbps throughput and low latency with a high gain antenna in a compact design.
Wireless service providers and enterprises around the globe are challenged to deliver reliable connectivity in overcrowded RF environment. As spectrum increasingly becomes a scarce commodity, finding the right broadband connectivity solution is vital for all low and high density types of deployments.
- Cambium Networks’ ePMP Force 190 will lower the logistical cost of ownership by reducing shipping costs with its highly compact packaging.
- The ePMP Force 190 is designed to operate in high interference environments and provides throughput of up to 200Mbps with bi-directional traffic of real user data.
- Configurable Modes of operation ensure robust adaptivity to both symmetrical and asymmetrical traffic while providing high performance and round-trip latency as low as 2 – 3 ms.
- QoS management offers an outstanding quality for triple play services – VoIP, video and data and provides three levels of trafficpriority.
- Long deployment range is enabled by a high gain antenna combined with 27dBm of transmit power.
- This platform is for the user base that wants a smaller on premises footprint while enabling high gain.
- Install is a breeze with the easy to install mount, capable of pole and wall mounting.
|ePMP Force 190 Specifications|
|Channel Spacing||Configurable on 5 MHz increments|
|Frequency Range||4910 - 5970 MHz, 4.9 only for ROW|
|Channel Width||5 | 10 | 20 | 40 MHz|
|MAC (Media Access Control) Layer||Cambium proprietary|
|Physical Layer||2x2 MIMO/OFDM|
|Ethernet Interface||10/100 BaseT, Compatible with Cambium PoE & Standard PoE pinouts|
|Protocols Used||IPv4, IPv6, UDP, TCP, IP, ICMP, SNMPv2c, HTTPs, STP, SSH, IGMP Snooping|
|Network Management||HTTPs, SNMPv2c, SSH|
|VLAN||802.1Q with 802.1p priority|
|Nominal Receive Sensitivity (w/FEC) @20MHz Channel||MCS0 = -92 dBm to MCS15 = -68 dBm (per branch)|
|Nominal Receive Sensitivity (w/FEC) @40MHz Channel||MCS0 = -89 dBm to MCS15 = -65 dBm (per branch)|
|Modulation Levels (Adaptive)||MCS0 (BPSK) to MCS15 (64QAM 5/6)|
|GPS Synchronization||Three level priority (Voice, High, Low) with packet classification by DSCP, COS, VLAN ID, IP & MAC Address, Broadcast, Multicast and Station Priority|
|Transmit Power Range||-15 to +27 dBm (combined, to regional EIRP limit) (1 dB interval)|
|Surge Suppression||1 Joule Integrated|
|Temperature||-30°C to +50°C (-22°F to +122°F)|
|Wind Survival||125 km/hour (78 mi/hour)|
|Weight||1.0 kg (2.2 lbs)|
|Dimensions (Dia x Depth)||35 cm x 28 cm (13.5 in x 11.2 in)|
|Pole Diameter Range||3.8 cm – 6.4 cm (1.5 in – 2.5 in)|
|Power Consumption||8 W Maximum, 5 W Typical|
|Input Voltage||12 to 30 V|
|Encryption||128-bit AES (CCMP mode)|
|Industry Canada Cert||109W-0031|
|CE||5 GHz EN 302 502 v1.2.1 |
5 GHz: EN 301 893 v1.7.1