Service providers face ever-increasing demand for capacity in a limited amount of spectrum. The Force 300 series of subscriber modules (SM) meets this demand offering high performance and low latency across both point-to-multipoint and point-to-point deployments.
Force 300 SM series offers a wide range of antenna options but they all feature the following differentiating features:
- Up to 600 Mbps capacity and latencies as low as 2 ms when using ePTP technology.
- Proven air interface on top of 802.11ac Wave 2 technology
- Interoperability with the 3000, which uses MU-MIMO to achieve 1.2 Gbps per sector by transmitting to two Force 300 SM’s simultaneously.
- Interoperability with 3000L, MP 3000 MicroPOP and backward compatibility with the 2000 and 1000.
- Integrated always-on spectrum analyzer for assessing the noise floor across a wide swath of 5 GHz spectrum.
- Multiple levels of QoS (Quality of Service) for voice, video and data applications supporting a wide variety of service packages for both residential and enterprise users.
- Security features meeting the requirements of enterprise, industrial, government and service provider users.
- Management by Cambium Networks cnMaestro™ element management system for easy provisioning, monitoring and upgrades.
- Network planning with LINKPlanner and cnHeat.
- 3-year hardware warranty and support from Cambium Networks.
- Each SM comes with a Power over Ethernet injector and pole mount hardware included.
|ePMP Force 300-19 Specifications|
|Capacity||up to 600 Mbps|
|Channel Spacing||Configurable on 5 MHz increments|
|Frequency Range||Wide Band Operation 4910 - 5970 MHz (Note: Allowable frequencies and bands are dictated by individual country regulations.)|
|Channel Width||5| 10 | 20 | 40 | 80 MHz|
|MAC (Media Access Control) Layer||Cambium|
|Physical Layer||802.11ac Wave 2 (2x2 MIMO/OFDM)|
|Ethernet Interface||10/100/1000 BaseT, Compatible with Cambium PoE & Standard PoE pinouts|
|Protocols Used||IPv4/IPv6 (Dual Stack), UDP, TCP, ICMP, SNMPv2c, NTP, STP, IGMP, SSH|
|Network Management||IPv4/IPv6, HTTPs, SNMPv2c, SSH, Cambium Networks CnMaestro™|
|VLAN||802.1Q with 802.1p priority|
|Nominal Receive Sensitivity (w/FEC) @20MHz Channel||MCS0 = -89 dBm to MCS8 (256 QAM-3/4) = -66 dBm (per chain)|
|Nominal Receive Sensitivity (w/FEC) @40MHz Channel||MCS0 = -87 dBm to MCS9 (256 QAM-5/6) = -64 dBm (per chain)|
|Nominal Receive Sensitivity (w/FEC) @80MHz Channel||MCS0 = -84 dBm to MCS9 (256 QAM-5/6) = -59 dBm (per chain)|
|Modulation Levels (Adaptive)||MCS0(BPSK) to MCS9 (256 QAM-5/6)|
|Transmit Power Range||0 to +29 dBm (combined, to regional EIRP limit) (1 dB interval)|
|Surge Suppression||1 Joule Integrated (C000000L065A - 30V Gigabit surge suppressor is recommended for optimum protection)|
|Temperature||30°C to +60°C (-22°F to +140°F)|
|Wind Survival||180 km/hour (112 mi/hour)|
|Weight||1.45 kg (3.2 lb) (includes mounting bracket)|
|Dimensions (Dia x Depth)||12.4 x 25.1 x 11.9 cm (4.9 x 9.9 x 4.7 in) – with mounting bracket attached|
|Pole Diameter Range||1 – 1.6 in (2.5 – 4.1 cm) with included clamp; up to 2.25 in (5.7 cm) with larger clamp|
|Power Consumption||12 Watts|
|Input Voltage||Passive POE 30 VDC Nominal (14-30 VDC Range)|
|Encryption||128-bit AES (CCMP mode)|
|Industry Canada Cert||109W-0016|
|CE||EN 301 893 V2.1.1 (5.4 GHz), EN 302 502 V2.1.1 (5.8 GHz)|