Cambium Networks ePMP Force CSM is designed to operate in high interference environments and provides superior throughput of over 500 Mbps of real user data.
- Cambium Networks’ ePMP Force 300 CSM is designed to operate in high interference environments and provides superior throughput of over 500 Mbps of real user data.
- The ePMP Force 300 CSM supports channel size configurations from 20 MHz up to 80 MHz and modulations up to 256 QAM.
- Configurable modes of operation ensure robust adaptivity to both symmetrical and asymmetrical traffic while providing high performance and round-trip latency as low as 3-5 ms.
- QoS management offers an outstanding quality for triple play services – VoIP, video, data – and provides three levels of traffic priority.
- Long deployment range is enabled by up to 27dBm of transmit power and connectorized antenna ports.
- The Force 300 CSM offers deployment versatility with options for parabolic dishes and compatibilty with the RF Elements TwistportTM ePMP adaptor.
- Installation is a breeze with the easy to install mount, capable of pole and wall mounting.
MAC (Media Access Control) Layer
10/100/1000 BaseT, Compatible with Cambium PoE & Standard PoE pinouts
IPv4/IPv6 (Dual Stack), UDP, TCP, ICMP, SNMPv2c, NTP, STP, IGMP, SSH
IPv4/IPv6, HTTPs, SNMPv2c, SSH, Cambium Networks cnMaestro™
802.1Q with 802.1p priority
Nominal Receive Sensitivity (w/FEC) @20 MHz Channel
MCS0 = -89 dBm to MCS8 (256 QAM-3/4) = -66 dBm (per chain)
Nominal Receive Sensitivity (w/FEC) @40 MHz Channel
MCS0 = -87 dBm to MCS9 (256QAM-5/6) = -64 dBm (per chain)
Nominal Receive Sensitivity (w/FEC) @80 MHz Channel
MCS0 = -84 dBm to MCS9 (256QAM-5/6) = -59 dBm (per chain)
Modulation Levels (Adaptive)
MCS0(BPSK)to MCS9 (256QAM5/6)
Transmit Power Range
0 to +29 dBm (combined, to regional EIRP limit) (1 dB interval)
1 Joule Integrated; Optional 30V Surge Suppressor (C000000L065A)
-22°F to +140°F (-30°C to +60°C)
0.46 kg (1.0 lbs.)
180 km/hour (112 mi/hour)