Cambium Networks ePMP Force CSM is designed to operate in high interference environments and provides superior throughput of over 500 Mbps of real user data.
- Cambium Networks’ ePMP Force 300 CSM is designed to operate in high interference environments and provides superior throughput of over 500 Mbps of real user data.
- The ePMP Force 300 CSM supports channel size configurations from 20 MHz up to 80 MHz and modulations up to 256 QAM.
- Configurable modes of operation ensure robust adaptivity to both symmetrical and asymmetrical traffic while providing high performance and round-trip latency as low as 3-5 ms.
- QoS management offers an outstanding quality for triple play services – VoIP, video, data – and provides three levels of traffic priority.
- Long deployment range is enabled by up to 27dBm of transmit power and connectorized antenna ports.
- The Force 300 CSM offers deployment versatility with options for parabolic dishes and compatibilty with the RF Elements TwistportTM ePMP adaptor.
- Installation is a breeze with the easy to install mount, capable of pole and wall mounting.