Expand the reach of your existing network using the airCube Wireless-AC1167 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Access Point from Ubiquiti Networks. This Wi-Fi access point is simple to install, thanks to support for Power over Ethernet while the UMobile app, Web UI, and UNMS applications make it easy to configure and manage your entire network.
Once installed, this Wi-Fi access point supports the 802.11ac Wi-Fi network standard and operates on both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies supporting wireless data transfer rates of up to 1167 Mbps. If that's not enough, clients can plug Ethernet-enabled devices in to any of the four Gigabit Ethernet ports for a more reliable wired network connection. The airCube is powered by a 24V Passive PoE connection or plug in the included power adapter when PoE power is unavailable.
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi Network Standard
- Up to 1167 Mbps Wi-Fi Data Throughput
- 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz Frequencies
- Internal Dual-Band Antennas
• 2.4 GHz radio band speeds of up to 300 Mbps
• 5 GHz radio band speeds of up to 866.7 Mbps
Versatile Power Options
To provide sufficient power for PoE passthrough:
• The airCube AC requires the included power adapter or 24V, 1A PoE input
Available options include:
• UMobile App supports quick setup and status information
• Web UI Enables a standalone utility for basic configuration
• UNMS Provides advanced remote control of Ubiquiti devices