Install the 5-Pack of PBE-M5-300 PowerBeam M5 Integrated InnerFeed 5 GHz airMAX Bridges from Ubiquiti Networks into a variety of network configurations including point-to-multipoint, wireless client, or point-to-point and take advantage of enhanced beamwidth technology. The built-in airMAX technology utilizes the Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) signal which breaks down the signal into specified time slots to reduce collisions. As a result, you receive reduced latency, noise immunity, and improved throughput. The PowerBeam ISO directs RF energy in a tighter beamwidth, and its integrated isolator design improves RF isolation to spatially filter out interference.
Improved Noise Immunity
Integrated Radio Design
airMAX Technology Included
• Protocol Support
• Ubiquiti Channelization
• Spectral Width Adjustment
• ACK Auto-Timing
• AAP Technology
• Multi-Language Support
• Waterfall Aggregate energy over time for each frequency.
• Waveform Aggregate energy collected.
• Real-time Energy is shown in real time as a function of frequency.
• Recording Automate airView to record and report results.
• Network Map
• Monitor Device Status
• Mass Firmware Upgrade
• Web UI Access
• Manage Groups of Devices
• Task Scheduling
• Metal-plated interior of rear housing enhances RF shielding.
• Built-in mechanical tilt mounting bracket offers ±20° of tilt.
• Convenient pole mounting with a single wrench to mount the PowerBeam ISO on a pole.
• GEOMET-coated fasteners for improved corrosion resistance when compared with zinc-plated fasteners.
• Dish and brackets made of galvanized steel that are powder‑coated for enhanced corrosion resistance.
• Protective radome shields protect the radio from nature's harsh elements.
The integrated isolator design spatially filters out interference, so the PowerBeam ISO delivers improved noise immunity in co-location deployments.