Introducing the industry’s first 4-port, beamforming, 360º antenna specifically designed exclusively for Mimosa’s A5c access point. The N5-360 antenna’s unique design incorporates quad-180º overlapping antenna polarizations, doubling the coverage of Mimosa MicroPoP deployments with 3 dB of beamforming gain. The N5-360 boosts throughput by providing balanced dual-stream coverage over 360º of azimuth. Without sacrificing performance, the N5-360 operates over a wide frequency range, from 4.9 to 6.4 GHz, supporting licensed public safety bands and other expanded frequencies, where permitted by region.
Double the coverage area with 60% longer reach for MicroPoP deployments, easily handling deployments to homes within 500 m in dense, last mile, suburban areas.
The only antenna available for use between 4.9 to 6.4 GHz, delivering incredible spectrum flexibility.
The only antenna available for use between 4.9 to 6.4 GHz, delivering incredible spectrum flexibility. Optimized for 360º Throughput Enhanced C5 and C5c subscriber speeds through new, balanced, multi-stream technology.
OPTIMIZED FOR 360º THROUGHPUT
Enhanced C5 and C5c subscriber speeds through new, balanced, multi-stream technology.
3 dB performance enhancement in a compact design, with all new quad-180º overlapping antenna polarizations that enable range-extending, beamforming technology.
Mimosa N5-360 Access Point, 4 port, beam-forming 360 antenna, 100-00075
This 4-port access point, built specifically to work with the Mimosa A5c Access point, built with quad 180 degree antenna polarities to form a stronger 360 degree beam-forming antenna. The distinctive overlapping quad antenna polarities double the coverage of the Mimosa MicroPoP deployments with 3dB of beam-forming gain. The N5-360's ability to operate over a wide frequency range of 4.9-6.4 GHz allows this access point to serve wide public safety bands and other expanded frequencies without sacrificing on performance.
What we like about the Mimosa N5-360
- Long-range MicroPoP
- Boosted 360º throughput for balanced dual-stream coverage
- Innovative Quad 180 degree polarity antenna
- Wide frequency range
• Gain: 15 dBi
• Frequency: 4.9 to 6.4 GHz
• Polarization: Dual H+V
• Azimuth Beamwidth: 360º via
4 overlapping 180º sectors
• Elevation Beamwidth (3 db): 8º
• Downtilt: 2º
• Cross-Polar Isolation: >40 dB
• Port-to-Port Isolation: >25 dB
• Impedance: 50 Ω
• Max Input Power: 30 dBm
Height: 492 mm (19.37”) including connectors
Width: 80 mm (3.15”)
• Weight: 1.11 kg (2.45 lbs)
• RF Connectors: 4 N-type female
• RF Connectors Position: Bottom of antenna
• Enclosure Characteristics:
Outdoor, UV stabilized, engineered polymer
• Mounting: Dual-pole strap feed points integrated
into painted metal base; Max pole diameter is
5.7 cm (2.25”)
• Wind Survivability: 200 km/h (125 mph)
• Wind Loading: 4.77 kg @ 160 km/h
(10.49 lbs @ 100 mph)
• Outdoor Ingress Protection Rating: IP67
• Operating Temperature: -40°C to +55°C
(-40°F to 131°F)
• Operating Humidity: 5 to 100% condensing
• Operating Altitude: 4,420 m (14,500’) max
• Shock & Vibration: ETS 300-019-2-4 class 4M5
Regulatory and Compliance
• RoHS Compliance: Yes