- 5 GHz Operating Frequency
- 25 dBi Gain
- 400 mm Dish Reflector
- 1 x Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic Enclosure
- Dual Linear Polarization
- 64MB DDR2 RAM / 128MB Flash Memory
- Atheros MIPS 74Kc 560 MHz Processor
The 5 GHz airMAX Bridge features an innovative design complete with a metal plated interior rear housing, built-in mechanical tilt, and convenient installation. Once installed the rugged housing helps the airMAX Bridge to withstand the elements thanks to the outdoor UV stabilized plastic enclosure.
Improved Noise Immunity
Integrated Radio Design
Innovative Mechanical Design
Enhances RF shielding
Built-in mechanical tilt
The mounting bracket offers ± 20° of tilt
Only a single wrench is needed to mount the PowerBeam ac ISO on a pole
GEOMET-coated for improved corrosion resistance when compared with zinc-plated fasteners
Dish and brackets
Made of galvanized steel that is powder-coated for superior corrosion resistance
Shields the radio from nature's harshest elements
Software - airOS7
Powerful Wireless Features
• Long-Range Point-to-Point (PtP) Link Mode
• Selectable Channel Width
• PtP: 10/20/30/40/50/60/80 MHz
• PtMP: 10/20/30/40 MHz
• Automatic Channel Selection
• Transmit Power Control: Automatic/Manual
• Automatic Distance Selection (ACK Timing)
• Strongest WPA2 Security
• Instant Input Validation
• HTML5 Technology
• Optimization for Mobile Devices
• Detailed Device Statistics
• Comprehensive Array of Diagnostic Tools, including Ethernet Cabling Test, RF Diagnostics, and airView Spectrum Analyzer
Advanced RF Analytics
Data from the spectrum analysis and RF performance monitoring is displayed on the Main tab and airView Spectrum Analyzer of airOS V7.
• Persistent RF Error Vector Magnitude (EVM) constellation diagrams
• Carrier to Interference-plus-Noise Ratio (CINR) histograms
• Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR) time series plots
• Constantly monitors environmental noise
• Collects energy data points in real-time spectral views
• Helps optimize channel selection, network design, and wireless performance
airView runs in the background without disabling the wireless link, so there is no disruption to the network. In airView, there are three spectral views, each of which represents different data.
• Waterfall Aggregate energy collected for each frequency
• Waveform Aggregate energy collected
• Ambient Noise Level Background noise energy shown as a function of frequency
Available with a firmware upgrade to airOS v7.1, airView provides powerful spectrum analyzer functionality, eliminating the need to rent or purchase additional equipment for conducting site surveys
256QAM - a significant increase from 64QAM, which is used in airMAX.
With their use of proprietary airMAX ac technology, airMAX ac products support up to 450+ Mbps real TCP/IP throughput - up to triple the throughput of standard airMAX products
5 GHz airMAX® ac Bridge with RF Isolated Reflector
Incorporating advanced engineering with proprietary airMAX ac technology, the PowerBeam® ac ISO is ideal for deployments requiring maximum performance and RF isolation.
airMAX® ac products offer improved latency, noise immunity, scalability and significantly increased throughput performance.
Innovative Mechanical Design
The integrated isolator design improves RF isolation to spatially filter out interference, and the metal-plated interior of the rear housing enhances RF shielding.
Superior RF Isolation
Compare the two near-field plots, and note the superior performance of the integrated RF isolator. Both near-field plots are displayed in watts and use a linear scale.
Ubiquiti's airMAX® engine with custom IC dramatically improves TDMA latency and network scalability. The custom silicon provides hardware acceleration capabilities to the airMAX scheduler, to support the high data rates and dense modulation used in airMAX ac technology.
Advanced Software Technology
Ubiquiti’s airMAX® technology is proven in millions of deployments worldwide, exhibiting outstanding performance in outdoor environments. The TDMA airMAX protocol enables unprecedented scalability, high throughput and low latency in unlicensed, multipoint networks.
|Frequency||5 GHz||5 GHz||5 GHz|
|Throughput||450+ Mbps||450+ Mbps||450+ Mbps|
|Range||20+ km||25+ km||25+ km|