Install the PBE-M5-300-ISO-US PowerBeam M5 ISO 5 GHz airMAX Bridge with RF Isolated Reflector from Ubiquiti Networks into a variety of network configurations including point-to-multipoint, wireless client, or point-to-point and take advantage of enhanced beamwidth technology. Combined with RF isolation to filter out noise, it delivers a cleaner and more reliable connection. Built-in airMAX technology utilizes the Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) signal which breaks down the signal into specified time slots to reduce collisions. As a result, you receive reduced latency, noise immunity, and improved throughput.
- Atheros MIPS 74Kc, 560 MHz CPU
- 64MB RAM / 8MB Flash Memory
- 1 x 10/100 Ethernet Port
- Passive PoE Power Method
- 22 dBi Gain
- 5725-5850 MHz Operating Frequency
- Dual Linear Polarization
- Pole Mounting Kit Included
Improved Noise Immunity
Integrated Radio Design
airMAX Technology Included
• Protocol Support
• Ubiquiti Channelization
• Spectral Width Adjustment
• ACK Auto-Timing
• AAP Technology
• Multi-Language Support
• Waterfall Aggregate energy over time for each frequency.
• Waveform Aggregate energy collected.
• Real-time Energy is shown in real time as a function of frequency.
• Recording Automate airView to record and report results.
• Network Map
• Monitor Device Status
• Mass Firmware Upgrade
• Web UI Access
• Manage Groups of Devices
• Task Scheduling
• Metal-plated interior of rear housing enhances RF shielding.
• Built-in mechanical tilt mounting bracket offers ±20° of tilt.
• Convenient pole mounting with a single wrench to mount the PowerBeam ISO on a pole.
• GEOMET-coated fasteners for improved corrosion resistance when compared with zinc-plated fasteners.
• Dish and brackets made of galvanized steel that are powderâcoated for enhanced corrosion resistance.
• Protective radome shields protect the radio from nature's harsh elements.
The integrated isolator design spatially filters out interference, so the PowerBeam ISO delivers improved noise immunity in co-location deployments.
5 GHz airMAX® Bridge with RF Isolated Reflector
Incorporating advanced engineering with proprietary airMAX technology, the PowerBeam®M5 ISO is ideal for deployments requiring maximum performance and RF isolation.
Innovative Mechanical Design
The integrated isolator design improves RF isolation to spatially filter out interference, and the metal-plated interior of the rear housing enhances RF shielding.
Superior RF Isolation
Compare the two near-field plots, and note the superior performance of the integrated RF isolator. Both near-field plots are displayed in watts and use a linear scale.
Advanced Software Technology
Ubiquiti’s airMAX® technology is proven in millions of deployments worldwide, exhibiting outstanding performance in outdoor environments. The TDMA airMAX protocol enables unprecedented scalability, high throughput and low latency in unlicensed, multipoint networks.
|Frequency||5 GHz||5 GHz|
|Throughput||150+ Mbps||150+ Mbps|
|Range||20+ km||25+ km|