With a symmetrical modular design and 45° horn antenna beamwidth, the IsoStation M5 Shielded airMAX Radio with Isolation Antenna from Ubiquiti Networks can be installed in a variety of locations. Furthermore, this antenna features improved noise immunity, which helps provide a more reliable and stronger connection, making this antenna a great solution for point-to-multipoint configurations. Installation is simple, as this antenna comes with a 24V / 0.5A Gigabit Ethernet PoE adapter and features a single Gigabit Ethernet port for easy network connectivity. Once installed, the IsoStation M5 can be scaled to suit a variety of networking needs, thanks to the asymmetrical horn antennas, which help to reduce sidelobe radiation.
Improved Noise Immunity
• Protocol Support
• Ubiquiti Channelization
• Spectral Width Adjustment
• ACK Auto-Timing
• AAP Technology
• Multi-Language Support
• Waterfall: Aggregate energy over time for each frequency
• Waveform: Aggregate energy collected
• Real-Time: Energy is shown in real time as a function of frequency
• Recording: Automate airView to record and report results
(Original setup is done through your browser.)
Accessing airOS via Wi-Fi
airMAX Technology Included
• Intelligent QoS with voice/video priority for seamless streaming
• High capacity and scalability
• Long-distance, carrier-class links
• Interchangeable horn antennas for enhanced beam shaping
• Horn feed comes directly from the radio input/output so connectors are eliminated
• Single button release for ease of changing antennas
• All metal shielded radio base
• Metal strap for quick and simple mounting
The antenna horn is interchangeable and helps with beam-shaping for specific deployment and environment needs. The IsoStationTM also gets maximum gain out of the smallest footprint.
Beam Performance Perfected
The IsoStationTM can use a variety of horn antenna sectors designed for increased co-location performance without sacrificing gain. Its unique beam performance and superb co-location characteristics allow for a higher density of sectors than traditional sector technology.
Asymmetrical horn antenna options (60° and 90°) have naturally attenuated side lobes and extremely low back radiation, and they offer industry-leading front-to-back ratio and low side lobe radiation. Symmetrical horn antennas (30° and 45°, the default) are ideal for cluster sector installations with high co-location requirements.
Improved Noise Immunity
IsoStationTM blocks or spatially filters out noise, so noise immunity is improved. This feature is especially important in an area crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.
High MAC Efficiency
High MAC efficiency provides ±80% PHY RATE throughput.
Management Wi-Fi Radio
The IsoStationTM AC integrates a separate Wi-Fi radio for fast and easy setup using your mobile device.
Now with airOS®8
airOS®8 provides powerful features, including airMAX® ac protocol support, real-time RF analytics, and an all-new design for enhanced usability.