Designed for deployment in a variety of environments in which point to multi-point communication is needed, the NanoStation AC loco 5 GHz airMAX ac Radio from Ubiquiti Networks offers enhanced connectivity options. This radio comes equipped with a Gigabit Ethernet networking interface and supports 10/20/30/40/50/60/80 MHz channel bandwidths. Installation is simple, thanks to the included pole-mount kit, while the outdoor UV stabilized plastic enclosure allows the airMAX ac radio to be installed in nearly any environment.
- Gigabit Ethernet Networking Interface
- 10/20/30/40/50/60/80 MHz Bandwidth
- 560 MHz Atheros MIPS 74Kc Processor
- 64 MB DDR2 Memory
- 1.8:1 Max VSWR
- 45° Beamwidth
- Dual Linear Polarization
- Outdoor Stabilized UV Plastic Enclosure
- Includes Pole-Mount Kit
Powerful Wireless Features
• Access Point PtMP airMAX mixed mode
• airMAX ac protocol support
• Long-Range Point-to-Point (PtP) link mode
• Selectable channel width
• PtP: 10/20/30/40/50/60/80 MHz
• PtMP: 10/20/30/40 MHz
• Automatic channel selection
• Transmit Power Control: Automatic/manual
• Automatic distance selection (ACK timing)
• Strong WPA2 security
• airMagic channel selection tool
• Dynamic configuration changes
• Instant input validation
• HTML5 technology
• Optimization for mobile devices
• Detailed device statistics
• Comprehensive array of diagnostic tools, including RF diagnostics and airView spectrum analyzer
Advanced RF Analytics
airMAX ac devices feature a multi-radio architecture to power an RF analytics engine. An independent processor on the PCBA powers a second, dedicated radio, which persistently analyzes the full 5 GHz spectrum and every received symbol to provide you an advanced RF analytics engine.
airOS 8 displays the following RF information:
• Persistent RF Error Vector Magnitude (EVM) constellation diagrams
• Signal, noise, and interference (SNI) diagrams
• Carrier to interference-plus-noise ratio (CINR) histograms
airView allows you to identify noise signatures and plan your networks to minimize noise interference.
airView performs the following functions:
• Constantly monitors environmental noise
• Collects energy data points in real-time spectral views
• Helps optimize channel selection, network design, and wireless performance
airView runs in the background without disabling the wireless link, so there is no disruption to the network. In airView, there are three spectral views, each of which represents different data: waveform, waterfall, and ambient noise level. airView provides powerful spectrum analyzer functionality, eliminating the need to rent or purchase additional equipment for conducting site surveys.
The UMobile App provides instant accessibility to the airOS configuration interface and can be downloaded from the App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android). UMobile allows you to set up, configure, and manage your device, and offers various configuration options once you're connected or logged in.
This time slot method eliminates hidden node collisions and maximizes airtime efficiency, so airMAX technology provides performance improvements in latency, noise immunity, scalability, and throughput compared to other outdoor systems in its class.
Priority assigned to voice/video for seamless streaming.
High capacity and scalability.
Capable of high-speed, carrier-class links.
The next-generation airMAX ac technology boosts the advantages of our proprietary TDMA protocol. Ubiquiti's airMAX engine with custom IC dramatically improves TDMA latency and network scalability. The custom silicon provides hardware acceleration capabilities to the airMAX scheduler, to support the high data rates and dense modulation used in airMAX ac technology.
airMAX ac supports high data rates, which require dense modulation: 256QAM - a significant increase from 64QAM, which is used in airMAX. With their use of proprietary airMAX ac technology, airMAX ac products supports up to 450+ Mb/s real TCP/IP throughput - up to triple the throughput of standard airMAX products.