The UniFi Enterprise Security Gateway with Gigabit Ethernet from Ubiquiti Networks is designed to be implemented with compatible UniFi Enterprise Systems to provide routing and security to your local area network. With three Gigabit Ethernet ports and the ability to route up to 1 million packets per second this gateway is a versatile networking tool. Features such as an improved user experience and the ability to obtain an overview of your network allow you to manage nearly every aspect from mapping out subnets to provisioning additional UniFi devices. You can even create LAN & WLAN groups per UniFi device for greater control over large network deployments.
- Dual-Core 500 MHz Processor
- 2GB On-Board Flash Memory
- Wall Mountable Design
- 1 x RJ-45 Serial Console Port
- 3 x Gigabit Ethernet Ports
The UniFi Controller may reside on a management station located either on‑site and connected to the same Layer-2 network, or off-site in a cloud or NOC.
Improved User Experience
Packed with Features
• 1 million packets per second for 64-byte packets
• 3 Gb/s total line rate for packets 512 bytes or larger
• Integrated and managed with UniFi Controller v4.x
• Secure off-site management and monitoring
• CLI management for advanced users
• Silent, fanless operation