Innovative Antenna Design
The high-isolation, dual-antenna design is ideal for robust performance in the harshest RF noise environments.
Surpassing conventional wired backhauls, the airFiber®5 delivers real throughput of up to 1.2+ Gbps.
Long-Range Links: 100+ km
Designed to be a high-performance backhaul, the airFiber®5 performs at a range of up to 100+ km.
Low-Latency Carrier Backhaul
The airFiber®5 supports FDD (Frequency Division Duplexing) in full-duplex mode for < 1 ms latency, resulting in increased efficiency for carrier-class network backhauls.
5 GHz Unlicensed Band
The airFiber®5 operates in worldwide, license-free, 5 GHz frequencies. Users can deploy airFiber5 almost anywhere they choose (subject to local country regulations).
|Frequency||Mid‑Band 5 GHz||High-Band 5 GHz||24 GHz||24 GHz|
|Throughput||1.2+ Gbps||1.2+ Gbps||1.4+ Gbps||2 Gbps|
|Range||100+ km||100+ km||13+ km||20+ km|
- airFiber® Datasheet
- airFiber®5 Design Guide
- airFiber® Design Guide
- airFiber® Case Study
- Hangout Music Festival Case Study
- airFiber®5 User Guide
- airFiber®5 Quick Start Guide
- airFiber® Dual-Antenna Architecture Technology Datasheet
- airFiber® HDD (Hybrid Division Duplexing) Technology Datasheet
- airFiber® Radio Technology Datasheet
- airFiber® Radio Technology Datasheet Spanish
- Latest Software