The Cisco WAP121 combines business-class features such as support for IPv6, Wireless-N technology, Power over Ethernet (PoE), quality of service, advanced security, Single Point Setup, and flexible mounting options. With these features, it delivers a reliable, high-speed wireless network and allows small businesses to easily expand their wired networks.
Feature and Capabilities
- Provides affordable high-bandwidth wireless-N connectivity for demanding applications
- Features Fast Ethernet LAN ports to help enable faster downloads for large files
- Offers easy setup and use with wizard-based configuration
- Support Controller-less technology using Single Point Setup for managing multiple access points
- Safeguards business information with enhanced security
- Offers flexible installation options and attractive design with internal antennas
- Highly secure, high-speed 802.11n wireless networking delivers enhanced throughput and extended range for bandwidth-intensive applications.
- Wizard-based setup and configuration enables fast, simple deployment.
- Support Controller-less technology with Single Point Setup for managing multiple access points
- Robust security, including WPA2, 802.1X with RADIUS secure authentication, and rogue access point detection, protects sensitive business information.
- Support for PoE enables easy installation without expensive additional wiring.
- Client bridge mode lets you expand your network by wirelessly connecting to a second Ethernet network.
- Elegant, compact design with internal antennas and versatile mounting kit enables installation on a ceiling, wall, or desktop.
- IntelligentQoS prioritizes network traffic to help keep critical network applications running at top performance.
- Power-saving sleep mode and port control features help maximize energy efficiency.
- Highly secure guest access enables safe wireless connectivity for visitors.
- Support for IPv6 lets you