The Cisco WAP371 Wireless-AC/N Dual Radio Access Points use concurrent dual-band radios for improved coverage and user capacity. The 3 x 3 multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology with three spatial streams allows the access point to run at maximum performance. Gigabit Ethernet LAN interfaces with PoE facilitates flexible installation and reduces cabling and wiring costs. Intelligent quality-of-service (QoS) features let you prioritize bandwidth-sensitive traffic for voice over IP (VoIP) and video applications.
Cisco WAP371 Wireless-AC/N Dual Radio Access Point with Single Point Setup
High-Performance, Easy-to-Deploy, and Highly Secure Business-Class Wireless-AC Connectivity.
- Provides cost-effective 802.11ac connectivity up to three times the 802.11n speed
- Supports 3 x 3 multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology with three spatial streams for maximum performance
- Gigabit Ethernet LAN interface with Power over Ethernet (PoE) facilitates flexible installation
- Captive portal helps enable highly secure guest access with customized roles and rights
- Single Point Setup requires no controller, for easy cost-effective deployment of multiple access points
- Works right out of the box with easy installation and simple web-based configuration and wizard
- Concurrent dual-band radio support up to 900Mbps per radio to maximize capacity and coverage.
- 3 x 3 multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) with three spatial streams allows maximum performance.
- Single Point Setup, a controller-less technology, simplifies the deployment and management of multiple access points - without requiring additional hardware.
- The Gigabit Ethernet LAN interface enables a high-speed uplink to the wired network.
- Robust security, including WPA2, 802.1X with RADIUS secure authentication, and rogue access point detection, help protect sensitive business information.
- Captive portal support facilitates highly secure, customized guest access with multiple rights and roles.
- Simple installation and intuitive web-based configuration and wizard facilitate fast, simple deployment and setup in minutes.
- Support for PoE allows for easy installation without expensive additional wiring.
- Sleek design with multiple internal antennas and versatile mounting kit allows for installation on a ceiling, wall, or desktop.
- Intelligent QoS prioritizes network traffic to help keep critical network applications running at top performance.
- Power-saving sleep mode and port control features help maximize energy efficiency.
- Workgroup Bridge mode lets you expand your network by wirelessly connecting to a second Ethernet network.
- Support for IPv6 lets you deploy future networking applications and operating systems without costly upgrades.
- Limited lifetime hardware warranty provides peace of mind.