The Cisco® WAP561 Wireless-N Dual Radio Access Point with Single Point Setup is a high-performance access point that enables small businesses to deliver higher speed wireless connectivity and guest access, securely and reliably. Simple yet powerful, it delivers business-class features such as captive portal for secure guest access, dynamic channel selection to reduce radio interference Upstream/Downstream QoS for video, voice applications, Power over Ethernet, and robust security to help safeguard business data and users. Single Point Setup simplifies the deployment of multiple access points without the need of a controller. It can be configured via intuitive web interface, and is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Feature and Capabilities
- Provides 802.11n wireless connectivity up to three times the 802.11n speed
- Gigabit Ethernet LAN interface with Power over Ethernet (PoE) supports flexible installation
- Captive Portal allows for highly secure guest access with customized roles and rights
- Single Point Setup requires no controller for easy deployment of multiple access points
- Works right out of the box with easy installation and simple web-based configuration and wizard