The U-Cable-C6-CMP is a Category 6 UTP cable that supports speeds up to 1Gbps with its 23 AWG solid copper, twisted pair conductor. The conductor's small diameter, combined with the cable's anti-crosstalk divider, isolates and protects signals from interference. The U-Cable-C6 is also a CMP cable with a fire-resistant jacket that ensures full fire prevention, which is especially critical in plenum spaces where air is circulated to facilitate building HVAC. Category 6 Ethernet connectors are recommended to accommodate the conductor's size and optimize its performance.
• Category 6 UTP (Unshielded Twisted Pair)
• 23AWG solid copper conductor twisted pair
• CMP (Communications Multipurpose cable, Plenum) flame rating
• For 1000BASE-T Ethernet applications (bandwidth speed test up to 600MHz for reference)
• Structure cabling for horizontal and building backbone cable
• Available in lengths of 1,000 ft (305m)