The mFimPowerproducts are mFi controllable power outlets with Wi-Fi capability. Once connected, they can be managed by the mFi Controller software and configured to operate on a schedule with customizable power on/off rules. the mPower PRO is an 8-port power strip that also includes an Ethernet port. All feature independent, switchable AC ports and energy monitoring.
It is designed for use with the mFi platform. Once connected, you can use the mFi Controller software to monitor your devices and define
automation rules using your web browser.
Convenient Remote Powering
The built-in mechanical relays provide remote powering capability to control energy consumption.
Efficient Energy Monitoring
Use the power metering capability to easily monitor the energy consumption of connected devices and significantly reduce energy costs.
Easy Wi-Fi Access
The mFi® mPower readily connects to any Wi-Fi network. The mFi mPower™ PRO model also includes Ethernet capability.
Advanced Management Software
Make buildings smarter and more efficient using the intuitive UI and powerful features of the mFi® Controller software.
mPower mini (EU)
|Number of Outlets||1||1||3||3|
mPower PRO (EU)
|Number of Outlets||8||6|
|Connectivity||Ethernet, Wi-Fi||Ethernet, Wi-Fi|
- Plug and Play Installation Use standard Ethernet cable to connect machines and sensors. Use WiFi to seamlessly connect mFi nodes to your IP network. Unlimited device scalability.
- Powerful Functionality Create powerful relationshipsbetween sensors, machines, and powered devices.
- Cloud and Mobile Support Access multiple mFi networks from any remote location through a web browser. New devices can instantly be discovered and provisioned through the cloud.
- Sophisticated User Experience From auto-detection of machines through intuitive and powerful rule creation, the mFi Controller transforms a machine network into an automated symphony.
- 8 independent switchable AC ports.
- Per port power sensing.
- 16 MB RAM, 8 MB Flash
- Wall-Mounting Bracket (Kit Included)