The 24V PoE Adapter with Gigabit LAN Port from Ubiquiti Networks powers a variety of Ubiquiti PoE devices belonging to the airFiber, airMAX, airVision, UniFi, and mFi series. This 24V adapter provides protection against surge, clamping, maximum surge discharge, peak pulse current, and ESD attacks.
- For Ubiquiti Networks PoE Devices
- 24V, 12W of Power
- Powers Ubiquiti airFiber, airMAX, airVision, UniFi, and mFi PoE devices
- Protection against surge, clamping, maximum surge discharge, peak pulse current, and ESD attacks
- Provides earth grounding
- Compatible with Ubiquiti airGateway Access Points
- Gigabit LAN port
- Remote reset capability with reset button
Power over Ethernet Adapters
PoE Adapters power Ubiquiti® products that support passive PoE.
PoE Adapters are highly reliable, and when used with Ubiquiti TOUGHCable™, they provide earth grounding and surge protection to help protect against electrostatic discharge (ESD) events.
The 24V, 0.5A models, POE-24-12W and POE-24-12W-G, are wall-mountable using the optional wall-mount brackets.
Seamless airGateway™ Compatibility
The 15V, 0.8A and 24V, 0.5A models, POE-15-12W, POE-24-12W and POE-24-12W-G, work with the airGateway™ to bridge airMAX® connections to Wi-Fi at customer locations.