The INS-8023AF-I 802.3af Indoor Adapter from Ubiquiti Networks transforms passive PoE devices into fully compliant 48V, 802.3af-compatible products. This adapter works with a variety of 802.3af switches for remote power control applications.
The efficient power delivery by the Instant 802.3af Adapter enables longer 48V cable runs, so the devices can be powered even if they are located far from the 802.3af switch. In addition, the adapter provides an additional ±15kV of Ethernet isolation for built-in protection that reduces the risk of ESD or surge damage to the devices.
- Transforms PoE devices into 48V, 802.3af-compliant products
- Works with 802.3af switches so you can conveniently power cycle your remote devices
- Delivers power more efficiently, enabling longer cable runs
- Provides an additional ±15kV of Ethernet isolation to lessen the risk of ESD or surge damage to connected devices
- Compatible with airMAX, airVision, UniFi, and mFi PoE devices that use 100 Mb/s ports