1000Base-LX (LC) Single-Mode Port, 10 km (6.2 mi.)
Gigabit Fiber SFP Optical Transceiver Module
The new line of Intellinet Network Solutions Small Form Factor Pluggable (SFP) Transceivers provides customers with a combination of performance and affordability. These mini-GBIC (Gigabit Interface Converter) modules come in a metal housing that reduces electromagnetic interference and increases their durability.
Small Size for High-Density Fiber Connections
The transceiver comes in a mini-GBIC form factor, making it ideal for environments that require many fiber connections by taking up less space in your cabinet and/or computer room.
Compatibility in your network is everything, and the Intellinet Network Solutions SFP Transceiver Module (model 545013) delivers. Use it with any Intellinet Network Solutions SFP equipped network switch or any other MSA compliant SFP enabled switch. And since the Intellinet Network Solutions SFP transceiver module is set to broadcast the vendor pn GLC-LH-SM, compatibility to your Cisco gear is provided.
The Intellinet Network Solutions Gigabit Fiber SFP Optical Transceiver Module (model 545013) is fully hot-pluggable, and that allows you to install the module without rebooting your network switch for uninterrupted network traffic.
Digital Diagnostics Monitoring (DDM)
The Intellinet Network Solutions Gigabit Fiber SFP Optical Transceiver Module (model 545013) supports standard digital diagnostics monitoring (DDM) functions, also known as digital optical monitoring (DOM). This gives the user the ability to monitor parameters of the SFP, such as optical output power, optical input power, temperature, laser bias current, and transceiver supply voltage, in real time.
- Fits any Intellinet Gigabit Ethernet switch with SFP module slots, or any MSA or Cisco compliant SFP port
- Data transfer rate: 1000 Mbps
- One 1000Base-LX single-mode Fiber LC duplex port
- Fiber distance support: up to 10 km (6.2 mi.)
- Wavelength: 1310 nm
- Compliant with the SFP Multi-Source Agreement (MSA)
- Equivalent to the Cisco GLC-LH-SM transceiver
- SFP standard form factor
- Supports digital diagnostics monitoring (DDM)
- Low EMI due to fully metallic housing
- Supports hot-plugging
- Three-Year Warranty
- IEEE 802.3z (Fiber Optic Gigabit Ethernet)
- Media support: 1000Base-LX single-mode 9/125 µm Fiber
- Connector: Fiber LC duplex port, 1000Base-LX
- Distance: 10 km
- Wavelength: 1310 nm
- Fiber power budget:
- Maximum TX power: -3 dB
- Minimum TX power: -8 dB
- Sensitivity: -22 dB
- Power budget: 14 dB
- Design: SFP (small form factor pluggable)
- Certifications: FCC Class B, CE Mark, RoHS
- Power requirement: 3.3 V
- Power consumption: 1.0 Watt (maximum)
- Dimensions: 57 (L) x 14 (W) x 12 (H) mm (2.24 x 0.55 x 0.5 in.)
- Weight: 37 g (1.3 oz.)
- Operating temperature: 0 – 70°C (32 – 158°F)
- Operating humidity: 10 – 85% RH, non-condensing
- Storage temperature: -40 – 85°C (-40 – 185°F)
- Gigabit Fiber SFP Optical Transceiver Module