Cisco SG550XG-8F8T 16-port 10-Gigabit Stackable Managed Switch
The Cisco® 550X Series Stackable Managed Switches are the next-generation stackable managed Ethernet switches that provide the advanced capabilities and superior performance you need to support a more demanding network environment at an affordable price. These switches incorporate fan and power hardware redundancy, increasing overall network availability. The Cisco 550XG models provide 16, 24, or 48 ports of 10 Gigabit Ethernet with both copper and fiber connection options, providing a solid foundation for your current business applications, as well as those you are planning for the future. At the same time, these switches are easy to deploy and manage, without a large IT staff.
The SG550XG-8F8T switch features 8 ports of 10GBase-T copper for cost-effective, high-speed connectivity to Servers and Storage devices. Additionally, there are 8 SFP+ slots for 10-Gigabit long-range connectivity over fiber for backbone, stacking, or host connectivity. A total of 16 ports of 10Gb Ethernet can be operating at the same time.
Up to 8 units can be connected in a single stack. The switch comes with a rich feature set including VRRP Resiliency, IPv6 First Hop Security, Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE), Auto Smartports, CDP, and numerous Time-based capabilities for enabling items such as PoE, ACLs, and 802.1x according to a schedule.
- 8 x 10GBase-T + 8 x 10 Gigabit SFP+
Features and Capabilities of Cisco 550X Series Stackable Managed Switches
- High-Performance 10 Gigabit Ethernet: Cisco 550X Series switches break the barrier of 10 Gigabit Ethernet adoption by providing affordable and flexible configurations customized for the demanding network requirements of small and medium businesses.
- High Reliability and Resiliency: Keep your network up and running with hardware redundancy and advanced availability features that reduce downtime and improve network resiliency so your business never slows down.
- Flexible True Stacking: Stacking flexibility simplifies switch management and troubleshooting while creating investment protection and growth. Using standard 10G fiber or copper connections, the Cisco 550X Series supports both local and horizontal stacking deployments and the flexibility of ring or chain topology.
- Power Efficiency: The latest ASIC technology a variety of power-saving features provide power efficiency that reduces your carbon footprint and your energy bill.
- Strong Security: Advanced security features protect your business data and keep unauthorized users off your network.
- Simplified Network Setup and Operations: Intuitive browser-based tools, a full CLI, auto-configuration and discovery, Auto Smartports, and true stacking make theses switches easy to use and manage, and simplify day-to-day network operations.
- Peace of Mind: These switches are protected for the life of the product by the Cisco Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty, including next-business-day advance replacement (where available).