Outdoor DC Power Cabling
Manufactured to engineering specifications to supply reliable power to your EdgePoint devices. Available in 1000 ft. reels.
• All-Weather, UV-Resistant
• 12 AWG Tinned Stranded Copper
• Fire-Resistant Polyethylene Jacket (FT-1)
• Temperature Range: -30 to 90° C
• Pull Tension: 80 lb Minimum
• Capacitance: 28 pF/ft @ 1 kHz
• DCR: 1.77 Ω/1000 ft @ 20° C
• Voltage Rating: 300V
• Impedance: 56 Ω
Built to Last
PowerCable is an all-weather, UV-resistant cable designed for outdoor installations. PowerCable uses a fire-resistant, polyethylene jacket (FT-1) and operates in a temperature range from -30 to 90° C.
Reliable High Power
PowerCable features 12 AWG stranded tinned copper conductors, capacitance of 28 pF/ft @ 1 kHz, DCR of 1.77 Ω/1000 ft @ 20° C, voltage rating at 300V, and impedance of 56 Ω.